Feedback from Annual Written Questionnaire
- Does your care plan provide accurate details of your needs and preferences?
- Is your care plan up-to-date?
- Are you satisfied that you have had a proper say in the service you receive?
- Are you aware that your carers have a 30-minute leeway on arrival times?
- Do your carers normally arrive within 30 minutes of visit times?
- Do your carers make you feel at ease or do you feel a little rushed?
- Are you confident that the carers have the skills and training to support you?
- Are you happy with your weekend service?
- Are you managing with daily living at home?
- If required, would you know how to make a complaint?
- Overall satisfaction remains very high
- Most service users thought that the care plan folder accurately reflected their service
- If there was an issue or complaint, most service users new to contact the office in the first instance.
- Weekend and holiday cover continues to pose the biggest challenge
For more information about home help in Edinburgh and Midlothian, call JB Agency on:
0131 4479 530
JB Agency, 115 Comiston Road
Edinburgh, EH10 6AQ
0131 447 9530