2018 Annual Feedback Questionnaire
- Are you happy with your package of care?
- Are your carers friendly and helpful?
- Do you feel you need more time during visits?
- Are the office staff helpful and courteous?
- Have you read your care plan?
- Do you think your care plan reflects the care provided?
- Did you know that we can supply home helps?
- Do you feel confident making a complaint?
- Do you know the complaints procedure if you are not happy with the service?
- Would you like a weekly surgery implemented where complaints can be aired?
- Are you happy to be on our recruitment panel?
- Please score your care service out of 10.
- What can we do better?
- Generally shows a high level of satisfaction (8.4 out of 10)
- More support will be given to those uncertain about careplans and processes.
- Needs and visit durations are currently being reassessed
- There is very little interest to participate in recruitment or attend weekly meetings
Suggestions for improvements:
- Consistency of carers especially when regular carers are off
- Consistency of visit times
- More calls to let us know of any changes
- Preference for a different visit time
- Some carers could be in less of a rush
For more information about home help in Edinburgh and Midlothian, call JB Agency on:
0131 4479 530
JB Agency, 115 Comiston Road
Edinburgh, EH10 6AQ
0131 447 9530